The gasoline blower is a reliable and multifunctional device that enables you to wash vast areas. Its performance relies upon the work of the gas type engine.
Gasoline vacuum cleaners have their own benefits and disadvantages. It’s advisable to use them for cleaning large territories. When using the apparatus, security rules are respected. In the house, it is possible to use blowers in different directions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner May Be Used in the following directions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, otente.ru backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as compost or compost (if the device has this function);
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on industrial and construction sites;
- blowing out elements of computer gear;
- clearing the area of snow in winter;
- clean-up in metropolitan places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Advantages and Pitfalls
Gas garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted advantages:
- Are not tied into a power source;
- they’re distinguished by large productivity;
- permit you to clean vast places.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The need to utilize fuel;
- compliance with security steps;
- the presence of emissions into the environment;
- the use of protective equipment for its hearing and vision;
- increased noise and vibration level;
- large size and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner will not deal with moist leaves, cones and stone.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaner work in the next modes:
- Blowing. In blowing mode, the many simple models of gasoline blowers can get the job done. They allow you to collect leaves and other objects in an overall pile by means of a strong air flow.
- Suction. The mode was made to clean the leaves by suction. The plant material is collected in a special bag. Many versions provide an extra function, which is to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the quantity of collected material is reduced, which may afterwards be used for mulching beds or planting crops for the winter.
Shifting over requires you to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When Picking a gas blower, you should be guided by the following technical characteristics:
- Rate of air flow. This index is important when working in blower manner. Its average value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to wash dry leaves. It’s best to pick up a device where the flow rate is adjustable. This will allow you to pick up the mode of operation and also simplify the cleaning.
- Volume of air flow. This index characterizes the amount of air that the device takes in suction mode. The typical values of the volume of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. If a blower with lower values is preferred, it may be used only on small areas.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered devices are distinguished by a powerful vibration of the body. Vibrations can lead to numbness in the hands during prolonged operation. The shredding factor indicates how much the volume of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it is 10:1.
- The volume of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of this bag is dependent upon how often you will have to remove its contents. On sale you will find versions where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
With a backyard vacuum cleaner equipped with a little bag, it’s easier to work, but clean it much more frequently. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning rate.