How to Select a colour
Deciding on the color of the drapes to match the color of the walls is very unwise. In cases like this, the window unifies using the wall, and the interior becomes more unexpressive. Frequently the cloth for your window is selected to match the rest of the textile or furniture. If the furniture is bright, then the curtains are better to choose neutral colors. And vice versa, bright, juicy drapes will add spirits and charm to the space in pastel colors.
When Deciding on the tone of drapes in the room for a teenager, the decisive criteria are:
- Tastes and opinions about the owner.
- The layout and colour scheme of the room.
- The moisaiding.ru gender of the child.
The end result is much more valued if the child participate in the choice of design alternatives, color and texture solutions, decorative components.
The theme of curtains Depends upon the interests and hobbies of the proprietor:
With the option of colour and layout of curtains in a teenager’s room it’s essential not to overdo it and prevent excesses. If the area is replete with glowing objects, you shouldn’t pick up variegated drapes. In cases like this, you want to pick single-colored curtains, calm shades, muted patterns.
Significant nuances when choosing textiles for a teenager’s room
The design of drapes for a kid’s room should not just the adult household members, but also the young master or mistress of this room. Take into account when choosing them and whether the child likes to awake in the morning in the light flooded toddlers, or he favors penumbra. Consider another set of principles to be followed when choosing curtains:
In the area of a child who is of a busy age, when he favors transferring games or sports activities, you should not hang curtains to the ground. Playing, he can get entangled in them or use them to perform hide-and-seek. The curtains will constantly become dirty. In addition to the probability of dividing curtain pole. Short curtains in a kid’s area are preferable.
- Accessories shouldn’t be bad for the child’s health. In the area of the infant isn’t a location for curtain decorations such as beads or pendants. He can rip off and consume them.
- Sliding mechanisms ought to be easy to work with, such as for a child.
- The fabric for drapes ought to be natural: lace cotton. There ought to be no problems when washing and ironing them.
- When choosing colors it is essential to take into account the inside of the space as well as the preferences of its owner. There are numerous colors which are better not to use in any way, for example black, purple.
A crucial point is to care for the kid’s safety. Kids are very portable and inventive animals, any household item can grow to be a toy for them, or a thing involved with the sport. Often children use curtains in their games, concealing behind them crawling between them. Therefore, a very powerful attachment of the curtain rod and drapes is essential.
Also be careful that the drapes that you hang are made from fabrics that do not trigger allergies, but are weatherproof and easy to wash. Also important is a cozy ability to change so that the child can open and close the drapes himself.
Design ideas can be drawn from various sources: magazines, photographs on the Internet, from acquaintances and friends. It’s best to be guided by your own preferences, your child’s wishes, and guidance from designers who specialize in apartment interiors.